1. Owner hereby grants to Paracelsus Films (“Producer”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively “the Released Parties”), for good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, permission to access, enter upon and use the Property identified above and the contents thereof and the appurtenances thereto (the “Property”) for the purpose of photographing and recording certain scenes in connection with the webseries tentatively titled “ARTS IN THE CITY” ("Project") being produced by Paracelsus Films. ("Producer") as part of the "Project", as well as in connection with any "behind the scenes" recordings taped, filmed, recorded and/or otherwise produced by Paracelsus Films with regard to the "making of' the Project ("Documentary Footage"). For the purposes hereof, the Film and the Documentary Footage including without limitation any portion thereof shall be collectively and separately referred to herein as the "Footage"
2. All physical embodiment of filming, recording and photography on the Property shall hereinafter be known as the “Materials”. Producer may place all necessary facilities and equipment on the Property and agree to remove same after completion of work and leave the property in as good of condition as when received. Producer will use reasonable care to prevent damage to said Property.
3. Owner irrevocably grants to Producer all rights of every kind in and to the Materials including without limitation the right to exploit the Materials throughout the world, in any and all languages, an unlimited number of times, in perpetuity in any and all media, now known or hereafter invented, in and in connection with the Project and/or the Documentary Footage, Paracelsus Films or otherwise and for advertising and promotional purposes in connection therewith and all rights, including copyright in the Materials shall be and remain vested in Producer.
4. In no manner limiting the foregoing, Producer shall have the perpetual right to edit, dub, subtract from, add to or modify the Materials in any manner, combine the Materials with any other material and/or incorporate it into other Projects and/or the Documentary Footage(s). Owner’s signature hereon subsequent to the production of the Materials shall have the same effect as if Owner had signed in advance thereof. Owner hereby waives any right of inspection or approval of the appearance of the Property in the Materials, and the uses to which such appearance and/or the Materials may be put.
5. Owner acknowledges that Producer will rely on this permission and this Release potentially at substantial cost to them and Owner hereby agrees that neither Owner, nor any tenant, nor other party now or hereafter having an interest in the Property (collectively “Releasing Parties”), shall have any right of action against the Released Parties or any of them or any other party arising out of the production (including without limitation trespass to real or personal property and/or invasion of privacy) or any use of said Materials whether or not such use is, or may be claimed to be, defamatory, untrue or censorable in nature. In no manner limiting the foregoing, none of the Releasing Parties will be entitled to equitable or injunctive relief in conjunction with any claim or action of any kind against the Released Parties or any of them.
6. The undersigned represents and warrants that the undersigned has all rights and authority to enter into this agreement and to grant the rights granted hereunder. No other authorization is necessary to enable Producer to use the Property for the purposes herein contemplated. Producer is not obligated to actually use the Property or produce the Project and/or the Documentary Footage or include the Materials in the Project and/or the Documentary Footage for which it was shot or otherwise.
7. This is the entire agreement. This release shall bind Owner and Owner’s personal representatives and/or executors. This release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.